This blog is about preserving my family recipes and keeping alive the art of traditional Indian cooking, the sumptuous and delectable food that I enjoyed as a child – the food that is still made in the home kitchens to this day, but may be extinct and forgotten tomorrow.
Making fun dishes inspired by cultures from all over the world is what thrills me and nothing makes me happier than sharing my fond memories of food with you all.
Here you’ll find recipes I have published recently, the first post being the latest one.
These are some of my most popular and trending recipes. Take a peek to find what they are.
Browse recipes by….
Quick and Easy Recipes
Understanding your audience is key to organizing your site around topics (categories) your audience loves. Here’s another category introduction for you to edit.
See more Quick and Easy recipes →
I update my old posts whenever I try my recipes again so revise the post by adding tips or anything new I have experienced in the process of cooking that may be helpful to the readers.
- Traditional Madrasi Chicken Biryani
- Layered Samosa Puffs (Warqhi Samosas)
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper Chicken Kofta Curry
- Simple Home made Cranberry Sauce
- Awesome Green Tamarind Chutney, easy recipe
- Fried Lamb Kofte, a South Indian Delicacy
- Fried Shrimp Kofte, so easy to make!
- Melt in the mouth Lamb Shank Curry
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Korma, South Indian Style!