This is a quick and simple paneer dish very easy to make but so tasty to eat!
Paneer – cut into small cubes (1/2 of 340gm pack)
Red bell pepper – 1
Green bell peppers – 1
Tomato – 1 medium size
Green chillies – 2 small
Cilantro for garnish
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Dried red chillies – 2 medium size
Fresh garlic clove – 1 chopped
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Vegetable oil – 2 tbs
Salt to taste
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a non-stick saucepan.
2. Add dried red chillies, cumin seeds, followed by chopped garlic.
3. Stir in diced green and red bell peppers and fry them for 2 mins.
4. Throw in the diced tomato, give it a good stir and quickly add the paneer cubes and green chillies.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and blend in all the masalas (coriander, cumin, turmeric and red chilly powders) with the paneer.
6. Turn over gently and cook till the paneer pieces are well coated with the masala and are soft and golden.
7. Sprinkle garam masala powder, mix well, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with chappatis, paranatas or puris.