Ripe Bananas- 4
Condensed milk -1 can
White butter- 1/4 +1/8
Durrum wheat flour-1 cup
Edible gum- 1 tbs
Vanilla cream – 1/4 cup
Black Poppy seeds- 1/4 tsp
Almonds – 1/2 cup + 6 for decoration
1. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a non-stick sauce pan on medium heat. Add the flour and toast until well combined and smooth.
2. Pulse the edible gum with the almonds in a grinder and grind to a fine powder.
3. Add the ground almonds and gum to the toasted flour in the pan and toast the whole mixture well till you get an aroma.
4. Fold in one can of condensed milk and blend well with a spatula so that there are no lumps anywhere.
5. Now grease a cake pan and set aside.
6. Add the remaining 1/8th cup butter to the sauce pan. Mix well. Keep turning the mixture over in the pan and when it starts leaving the sides pour the mixture in the cake pan and then bake in the preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 10 mins.
7. Remove and let it cool. Spread vanilla icing on top. Sprinkle some black poppy seeds and cut into desired shapes.
8. Leave it in the fridge to chill for sometime and enjoy with a cup of tea.
You can try with white flour instead of durrum wheat flour and use less condensed milk if you want it less sweet. Also try with khoya and brown sugar instead of condensed milk. And substitute almonds with walnuts.